On June 4th, 2021 at the Collective Superintelligence Summit, after much debate, humanity voted overwhelmingly in favor of Open-Sourcing Collective Superintelligence. We’ve been spectacularly busy ever since.
Below are links to our speakers and panels recorded at the conference, for those who were unable to attend.
7:00 am – David J Kelley Keynote: State of the art in Collective Intelligence Systems
7:30 am – Block 1 Talks
– Jose Luis Cordeiro – Artificial Superintelligence
– Mark Waser, The Benefits of Open Sourcing AGI
– Phil Jackson, Toward Superintelligence with a Natural Language of Thought
– Gennady Stolyarov – Aspects of E-governance
9:15 am – Kyrtin Atreides – Superintelligence Systems Project Roadmap and Summary
9:30 am – Natasha Vita-More – AI Entrepreneurship and Collectives
9:45 am – Open Sourcing Superintelligence systems and Ethics Forum
– Mark Waser, Liz Parrish, Newton Lee, Dan Elton
11:00 pm – E-governance Panel Q and A
– Gennady Stolyarov, Tom Ross, Newton Lee, David J Kelley
1:00 pm – Kyrtin Atreides – The Sparse-Update Model
1:30 pm – Attendee Voting – Do we Open Source?
Next up, bringing that Collective Superintelligence to the world. The process has already begun.